Friday, February 23, 2018

Portrait Project Final Plans


Ok so I may have changed my mind about my project theme. I'm using an idea Emily Ziomek suggested to me: the six senses. Three senses in studio, three out.

In Studio

Sixth Sense:
• In studio
• Wearing all black (white backdrop)
• Not looking at camera
• Shadows protruding from all sides of her
• Emily Spinning
• Deadpan expression

Touch:
• In studio
• Isabella wearing white
• Alston wearing white
◦ Long sleeves
• Hugging very tight
• Smiling, happy
• Black backdrop
• Alston Rachels

Sight:
• In studio
• Holding shard of glass/mirror
• White backdrop (on ground)
• Emily
• Reflection shown in shard of mirror

Out of Studio

Taste: 
• Out of studio
• bright warm colors 
• Eating bag of chips (food scattered everywhere)
• Sitting on counter in kitchen  
• ANNA KATE SMITH

Smell:
• Dark colors
• In front of coffee place downtown
• Smelling coffee 
• Isabella or whoever's available 
•  Focused on face but background also shown

Hearing:
• In busy place 
• Everyone moving behind but focused on subject
• Subject has earbuds/headphones on (white)
• Deadpan facial expression

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATE

 This week I am taking a lot of photos due to having to restart my project. I am presenting on Thursday. As of now, I have 6 different photo...