Wednesday, August 30, 2017

gallery post

This image stood out to me because of the emphasis the blue holds in this picture. What it represents  to me is peace and calmness. The color blue is "considered beneficial to the mind and body". She seems so relaxed and is in deep thought. I really liked how the idea came together it all looks so complete and inspiring in a way. As I said one of the principals I see is emphasis and also asymmetry because of how the blue is mostly one sided and the rest of the photo is black. One thing that I think would improve the photo would be to add a little movement to it or a position to represent the color more. For example doing a yoga position or something that involves relaxation. Overall I really love this piece of work and want to see more of this person's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATE

 This week I am taking a lot of photos due to having to restart my project. I am presenting on Thursday. As of now, I have 6 different photo...